Pet Travel Singapore – Pet Transport to Singapore from UK
If you’re looking for a team of pet travel experts who can safely get your dog or cat from the UK to Singapore – you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve helped hundreds of customers get their pets relocated into their new Singapore homes with little to no fuss at all. This is achieved through our “pets as family” policies, which ensures your pet gets treated the way it deserves throughout the entire journey.
Your pet will enjoy a made-to-measure kennel that gives enough room to stand, turn around and lay down during the flight to Singapore. This allows enough room for comfort without risking injury during turbulence.
Shipping your pet to Singapore has never been easier. Because not only can we take care of every aspect for you, there are also two airlines that provide flights direct to Singapore. These airlines are British Airways and Singapore Airlines, both of which have air conditioned and quiet cargo holds to make things as relaxing as possible for your special friend.
What You Need To Know
- We do not ship dogs or puppies that are destined for resale or for pet shop stock. The dogs microchip must be registered in the owners name as provided for the flight booking.
- An Import Permit is required for entry into Singapore
- Dogs and cats must have been resident in the United Kingdom for a minimum period of 6 months or since birth unless they have been imported directly from Singapore and are returning back.
- Dogs and cats must be a minimum of 12 weeks old to enter Singapore.
- Dogs and cats must be microchipped with an ISO standard microchip. Dogs must have been vaccinated against Canine Distemper, Canine Hepatitis and Canine Parvovirus at least 14 days and not more than 12 months prior to export. Puppies under 16 weeks of age at the time of import must have received their two initial vaccinations 2-4 weeks apart and may travel to Singapore two weeks after receiving their second vaccination.
Cats must have been vaccinated against Feline Calcivirus, Feline Rhinotracheitis and Feline Enteritis (RCP) at least 14 days and not more than 12 months prior to export. Kittens under 16 weeks of age at the time of import must have received their two initial vaccinations and may travel to Singapore two weeks after receiving their second vaccination.
- The dogs and cats must be treated against internal parasites with a licensed product such as Milbemax or Drontal and against ticks and fleas again with a licensed product such as Advantix (dogs) or Frontline, within 2-7 days of shipment. A DEFRA Veterinary Certificate of Health must be completed by an OV (an Official Veterinarian) of DEFRA within 7 days of shipment, indicating that the dogs are free from clinical signs of infectious or contagious and are fit to travel. Pet passports are not required for entry into Singapore.
Our Pet Export to Singapore Services
Our pet shipping services are completely bespoke to your needs. Whether you’re looking for a company to provide the full service and take care of everything for you, or you just require a bit of help with one of the aspects of pet travel – our phone lines are open 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday. Our friendly team are always happy to help you with anything you may need on 01206 330330 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can get a free quote on exporting your pet to Singapore by filling out our online form. Simply click the button below, fill in your details and receive a free no obligation quote today.
Expert Pet Shipping to Singapore
We have been safely exporting pets to Singapore for over 30 years and know exactly what’s required to ensure your pet arrives safe and sound. Because at Fetchapet, your pets are our priority!
Having worked with thousands of people throughout our time, we understand that flying your pets abroad can be confusing and emotional, which is why we’re always happy to talk through any questions or concerns you may have – either in person or over the phone.
Feel free to call us at any time on 01206 330332 to speak direct to a pet export specialist, or simply call up to arrange a time to come in for a cup of tea and a chat.
The cost to fly your dog to Singapore ranges from £1400 – £4000, depending on a variety of factors. You can find out exactly how much it will cost by clicking here.
There is no quarantine period when flying dogs to Singapore.
The cost to fly your cat to Singapore will usually be between £1400 – £1700. You can find out exactly how much it will cost to fly your cat by clicking here.
There is no quarantine period when flying cats to Singapore.
Flying Pets to Singapore, Made Easy
Dog Export to Singapore
Taking a dog to Singapore from UK? Get it done the stress-free way. Get a quote now.
Cat Export to Singapore
Taking a cat to Singapore from UK? Talk to our expert team and get a free quote today.