Pet Travel Thailand – Pet Transport to Thailand from UK
Looking to export your dog or cat to Thailand? You’ve come to the right place! Welcome to Fetchapet, we are the UK’s number one company for pet shipping to Thailand.
We have safely flown countless cats and dogs to Thailand for over 30 years and know all there is to know about the service.
If you need to get your special friend exported to Thailand, but aren’t sure how to go about it, why not give us a call? We’re always happy to help with any free help and advice you may need on 01206 330332.
Pet Friendly Airlines To Thailand
We fly pets to Thailand from UK using Thai Airways, who allow many breeds of dogs and cats to fly as cargo. There are also certain breeds of snub nosed dogs and cats that Thai Airways will not fly, if you would like to find out which ones they are, give us a quick call on 01206 330332 for the current list.
Thai Airways are very good with pets, as they have trained animal attendants who will make sure your pet is comfortable and safe before and after the flight.
Your pet will be flown in a travel crate that has ample room, and it will be securely fastened to ensure no danger comes to your pet during turbulence.
Another point of interest that many people aren’t aware of when it comes to flying your pet to Thailand is that you can actually fly on the same plane as your pet! And if you use Fetchapet, we will help you do it.
Other Things You Need To Know
- Dogs and cats must be microchipped and vaccinated against rabies at least 21 days and not more than 12 months prior to export.
- Dogs must also be fully vaccinated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus and Leptospirosis (DHLP) at least 21 days prior to export.
- Cats must also be fully vaccinated for Cat Flu and Feline Enteritis (RCP) at least 21 days and within a year prior to export.
- An Import Permit is required.
- Within 72 hours of travel, the dog/s and cat/s must be examined by an OV (Official Veterinarian of DEFRA) to have a DEFRA Export Health Certificate completed. This is to certify the pets are free of signs of infectious and contagious diseases and are fit to undertake air travel.
Pet Shipping To Thailand Cost
The cost of flying your pet to Thailand will vary based on a variety of factors, such as the species, breed, size etc. And so the figures given here should be taken as a ballpark figure.
If you’d like to find out exactly how much it would cost, you can get a free quote by clicking here.
The cost to fly your dog to Thailand ranges from £1400 – £4500, depending on a variety of factors. You can find out exactly how much it will cost by clicking here.
There is no quarantine period when flying dogs to Thailand.
The cost to fly your cat to Thailand will usually be between £1400 – £1500. You can find out exactly how much it will cost to fly your cat by clicking here.
There is no quarantine period when flying cats to Thailand.
Flying Pets to Thailand, Made Easy
Dog Export to Thailand
Fly your dog to Thailand with Fetchapet. Get a free quote now.
Cat Export to Thailand
Need to fly your cat to Thailand? Get a free quote today.